Saturday 28 April 2012

my 16th...

Hey guys so I haven't done a post in a while so I have a lot to tell you!!
So it was my birthday a few weeks ago and I swear it lasted like 4 days! the 1st thing I did was I had a family party at the pub just with a few family members and my boyfriend.
ME AND MY BOYFRIEND (ALEX)

MY MASSIVE CAKE

ME CUTTING THE CAKE
I then whent to alex's birthday which is the day after mine ( I am an hour and a half older than him!!) and I have to say it was lovely, we whent out for a meal with his family
THIS IS THE ONLY PICTURE I HAVE!!
To my suprise my friends were planing a party for me, on my birthday my dad took me for a walk to the forset where I was met by my friends all sitting round a picnik!!

so thats it i am now 16 wooo!!
xxx much love

No comments:

Post a Comment